Got a question? We have the answers.
Do you offer referral credits?
- Absolutely! We provide a $25 credit when you refer a new family to Doodle.
- Simply have them reply to their registration confirmation within 24 hours with your name as the referrer.
- We take care of the rest and will notify you of the credit. Thank you!
Is lunch available?
- At San Francisco and Mill Valley, we partner with local businesses to provide fresh meals that are made to order for $7.50/ea. Lunch is available for purchase during check-in at our kiosk.
- At other locations, please pack a nut-free lunch.
What are the age limits for campers?
- Primo: Must be age 3 by January 1st, 2018.
- Spark: Grades 1st – 5th (entering in Fall 2018).
- Leadership (LIT): 6th – 10th grade (entering in Fall 2018).
When is the registration deadline?
- We strongly recommend signing up as early as possible as we cap session enrollment to ensure the highest program quality.
- Want to add additional sessions? Simply log in to your existing account and add away!
Refund and cancellation policy
- January 1st – April 30th: 100% refund.
- May 1st – May 31st: $50 cancellation fee per session cancelled.
- Beginning June 1st: $100 cancellation fee per session cancelled and the remainder will be credited for future use. We can also swap sessions if there is space available.
- Swap and cancellation requests must be made by the Thursday prior to session start and partially completed sessions are not eligible.
- Please email all requests to email@example.com.
How do I enroll my camper in Extended Care?
- Simply sign up online for an entire week of Extended Care. A day of Extended Care includes both the morning (7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.) and afternoon (4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.) sessions.
- Don’t need an entire week of Extended Care? No problem. Our electronic check-in / check-out system will automatically add it to your account for that day if pick up or drop off occurs during Extended Care hours.
Does Camp Doodles serve children with special needs?
While our camp doesn’t specifically cater to special needs, we have had all sorts of kids be successful at Doodle! We would love to speak with you about your child with special needs, and if we are the right camp for them.
If your camper will come with an aide, we are happy to have them along. However, all aides are required to complete our standard background check before coming to camp, and need to be oriented to camp policies and procedures. Please contact us for details.
My camper has serious allergies – how do you handle them?
- Camper safety is our number one priority and we take allergies very seriously! We are therefore a nut-free camp.
- You will complete a detailed medical information form during registration. Please include any and all relevant information. Each counselor will receive this information daily for his/her campers. We also welcome you to contact us in advance of camp to talk through any concerns or specific instructions you may have.
- All medications (including inhalers and EpiPens) and topical treatments must be checked in with the Site Director and will be kept in a secure storage container which can only be accessed by our staff.
- Each of our team is independently certified in First Aid and CPR. In the case that your camper is prescribed an EpiPen or inhaler, your camper’s counselor will carry those with them in case of emergencies.
How do you monitor who is picking up my child?
Our proprietary electronic check-in / check-out system requires a unique security code to be entered at pick-up (you create this code during registration). The system will print a security label that is attached to each camper’s wristband. Our team members check security labels before any child is allowed to leave camp.
How do you protect the safety of each camper?
We carefully design each of our activities to be as absolutely safe as possible. In the event that a camper does get injured, each team member is certified in First Aid and CPR. We record all injuries and notify parents of anything minor. For any serious injuries, we call 9-1-1 as appropriate and then immediately call the parents.
How do you screen and train staff members?
- All team members must pass an arduous interview process before they can call themselves a member of Team Doodle including:
- Multiple rounds of interviews
- Prior employment references
- Proof of First Aid and CPR certification
- DOJ criminal background check
- In addition, all staff complete a comprehensive training program prior to camp as well as ongoing education throughout the season.
Do you offer financial assistance?
We believe in the power of summer camp for every child! Every year, we offer thousands of dollars in scholarships to families in need. To apply, please complete this form .
Please note that we receive hundreds of applications every year and unfortunately, we cannot accommodate everyone. We sure try our best though!
How can I get a receipt of my camp purchases for tax purposes?
- Log in to your account at campdoodles.force.com to download your tax receipts.
- Please click on My Account then the Print Invoice button at the bottom.
- Our federal tax-ID # is 81-2733389.