We continue to monitor and will adhere to guidance from health authorities as we move forward. Currently we plan to organize our camp into small cohorts of up to 14 campers + 2 staff for the Spark Program, and up to 12 campers + 2 staff for the Primo Program. The number of cohorts at each location will vary depending on space available to us.
If we are unable to host camp or need to cancel registrations to limit camp size (first come first served basis) due to changing health authority orders, affected families will receive 100% refund.
“Be safe” is our first rule of camp! To make sure that we are talking all reasonable precautions, below are some of the additional preventive measures to mitigate the risks of transmission.
- Masks or face shields are required at all times except while eating or drinking
- Daily sanitation wipe down of activity areas
- Take non-contact temperature readings of camp staff daily
- Additional sanitation supplies such as hand sanitizers and/or wipes will be available during check-in and used throughout the camp day before/after all activities
- Strict adherence to our extensive health and safety protocols as an ACA accredited camp