Now hiring! Apply Now
- Camp days are long and hours can vary.
- Shifts are staggered and may start early (7:45 a.m.) or end late (5:30 p.m.).
- Weekly staff meetings may occur outside of shift hours.
- We need you the entire camp season, 7 – 9 consecutive weeks. Dates vary by location so talk to us about what works best for you.
- You must attend all-staff training and set-up / clean-up of camp.
- Pass background checks: 1) A check on the National Sex Offender Registry Website and 2) a fingerprinted check through Live Scan with the FBI and DOJ.
- First Aid and CPR/AED Certified, or ability to obtain certification prior to working at camp.
- Complete voluntary disclosure and health statements.
- Provide minimum of 2 references upon request and verified work experience.
Site DirectorLearn More
Every team needs a great leader – and ours are always the best!
College Graduate with previous camp experience preferred.
Our Site Directors are age 25 or older and hold at least a college degree and lead each camp with poise and skill, ensuring the program and the team are held to the highest Doodles standards.
They manage the day-to-day operations, lead assemblies and events, give ongoing feedback to the team, and communicate with parents daily; all with an upbeat, positive attitude. And every once in a while they’ve been known to take a pie in the face, too!
Total compensation of $1100/week – $1300/week, including safety bonus.
The experts that put the magic into our programs – these folks are wizards!
Instructors lead and encourage in our daily labs.
Our team of Instructors are dedicated to making each experience unique, engaging, and playful. Instructors are creative, flexible, enthusiastic people, with the experience needed to quickly learn new programs and implement them at the highest standard. We have detailed weekly lesson plans but we also looking for your unique approach.
Credentialed teachers highly preferred.
Compensation begins at $22.50/hr.
Creativity CoachesLearn More
Empowering kids to create while being fun and passionate mentors.
Equipped with big imaginations and caring personalities, our coaches are the heartbeat of camp.
Leading a group through daily labs is only the beginning. Our coaches form meaningful relationships with campers, taking great care of each child both physically and emotionally and ensuring they create wonderful memories of camp.
Must be at least 18 before the first day of camp.
Compensation is $17/hr.
Assistant CoachesLearn More
Enthusiastically embracing dress-up days and face paint, arts and sports, songs and skits…
As makers and doers themselves, our Assistant Coaches are here to inspire and encourage kids to unleash their creative potential.
Assistant Coaches are often high school age, or just entering college. They partner with a Creativity Coach to lead the group through the day’s activities. Plenty of games, songs, skits and fun are always on the schedule with the A.C.’s!
Must be at least 16 before the first day of camp. At least 80% of our staff are adults (18+) so we have limited positions available for minors.